Need help with some animations. Nothing major.

rockygohard18

Hello, and good morning. I'm having a major issue with my animations. I'm using Millina weapon, Classic FOW, and EVE on top of Asurea Animation Replacement and every time I shoot the 22cl sub machine gun the weapon shoots down. And some of my iron sights are off a bit. Is there a way to fix this?

Sort of shooting in the dark here without your "load order" to check for other potential conflicts.

I doubt the particular caliber of the weapon makes a difference, but you might want to confirm by testing with a different "auto" weapon. There are some known issues with "automatic weapons" in general. Please see the "Issue - Aiming" entries under the "Solutions to Graphics problems" section of the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" article.

I found the following online. No guarantees as to how accurate it is, but it seems reasonable:

Files that modify iron sight firing animations always have attack word in it and end with is. Automatic weapons all use one attack animation in their category; 1hpttackloopis (OneHandPistol animation type in GECK; Pistol - Ballistic in FNVEdit), 2haattackloopis (TwoHandAutomatic or Rifle - Automatic)), and 2hrattackloopis (TwoHandRifle or Rifle - Ballistic). Other weapons have their attacks marked with a number (2hrattack3is for example)
In order to know which animations cause problems, it would be beneficial to have FNVEdit installed, load all the mods, and check which attack animation the weapon in question uses. Or if you use GECK, you can discover this in the Art & Sound section of the weapon.

If that doesn't help, then you need to load your entire "load order" into FNVEdit, find the weapon in question in the lowest (highest number position of your LO) and see which plugins are affecting it. (The online documentation for xEdit/FNVEdit is called the "Tome of xEdit".) Once you have identified which one is causing the issue, create a "compatibility patch" (see the wiki article Compatibility Patching; using either one specific to the mods in question or by way of a "Bashed Patch", "Smashed Patch", or hand crafting one in FNVEdit) to get the desired "winner" for that record.

Or just exclude the plugin causing the problem (though that is sort of "throwing out the baby with the bath water").

-Dubious-

Sort of shooting in the dark here without your "load order" to check for other potential conflicts.

I doubt the particular caliber of the weapon makes a difference, but you might want to confirm by testing with a different "auto" weapon. There are some known issues with "automatic weapons" in general. Please see the "Issue - Aiming" entries under the "Solutions to Graphics problems" section of the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" article.

I found the following online. No guarantees as to how accurate it is, but it seems reasonable:

Files that modify iron sight firing animations always have attack word in it and end with is. Automatic weapons all use one attack animation in their category; 1hpttackloopis (OneHandPistol animation type in GECK; Pistol - Ballistic in FNVEdit), 2haattackloopis (TwoHandAutomatic or Rifle - Automatic)), and 2hrattackloopis (TwoHandRifle or Rifle - Ballistic). Other weapons have their attacks marked with a number (2hrattack3is for example)

In order to know which animations cause problems, it would be beneficial to have FNVEdit installed, load all the mods, and check which attack animation the weapon in question uses. Or if you use GECK, you can discover this in the Art & Sound section of the weapon.

If that doesn't help, then you need to load your entire "load order" into FNVEdit, find the weapon in question in the lowest (highest number position of your LO) and see which plugins are affecting it. (The online documentation for xEdit/FNVEdit is called the "Tome of xEdit".) Once you have identified which one is causing the issue, create a "compatibility patch" (see the wiki article Compatibility Patching; using either one specific to the mods in question or by way of a "Bashed Patch", "Smashed Patch", or hand crafting one in FNVEdit) to get the desired "winner" for that record.

Or just exclude the plugin causing the problem (though that is sort of "throwing out the baby with the bath water").

-Dubious-

Thank you a ton Dubious, you've always been helpful to me. I actually had to remove a mod, it is what is tho.