How to disable Vortex from downloading mods

no12345

Hello guys,

after i deinstalled Vortex i can't download any mods with my NMM.It just gives me an error, after i deinstall Vortex.

Do i have to uncheck Vortex from downloading mods anywhere?

Downloading with Vortex still works.

Start NMM as administrator

Vortex-NMM-NXM.jpg

Thank you so much.

You are my Hero.

My problem is I do not even have vortex downloaded and do not want to. Yet I get waiting for vortex to start downloading and I cannot find NMM download on most of the mods I look at, so now everything has to be downloaded manualy whats up with that?

My problem is I do not even have vortex downloaded and do not want to. Yet I get waiting for vortex to start downloading and I cannot find NMM download on most of the mods I look at, so now everything has to be downloaded manualy whats up with that?

The website doesn't know what mod manager you use. It simply says "Download with Vortex" because that's the mod manager that Nexus recommends using. Pressing on it will open up whatever software is assigned to open up that file type for downloading. So if you see a "Download with Mod Manager/Vortex" button, click it and NMM will open up (as you haven't downloaded Vortex, Vortex won't open as it's not installed. NMM will though since it is installed [assuming that you don't have another mod manager installed and assigned to open up the file type]).