Getting an error with Mod Manager, how to install mod?

cinderfallen

I downloaded the MRM Mod on Nexus so that I wouldn't have to do multiple playthroughs to experience the different romances. But after an intial clean merge that worked, I keep getting a weird error preventing me from adding other mods.

I wanted to do Dorian, Iron Bull, Harding, and Solas in one sweep. Plus now I want to add Party Banter mod because I've heard 4 pieces of banter in 100 hours.

I'm using MRM Mod on DAI Mod Manager by Zhentar v. 1.0.0.59. I then also tried downloading the Tools Suite which opens Mod Manager, which similiarly didn't work (same error).

The first time I merged the mods, everything went fine. However, I tried to add the Solas Romance mod and that's when I got the error.

I tried deleting the Solas mod from the folder but now, even with it gone, I'm still getting this same error. Good thing is that the first mods I downloaded (MRM Mod for Dorian, Iron Bull, and Scout Harding) are working. But all other mods are getting this error.

I tried deleting the Patch Mod Manager Merge folder from the game directory and Force Rescan of Patch on the manager client. However, I'm still getting this error. Also, once I started getting this error, the mod manager is no longer writing the Patch Mod Manager Merge folder onto the main game directory (no folder appears), so the Mod Manager merge is completely not working.

Could someone please help?

This is the error I get:

Exception message: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Parameter name: index

Source: mscorlib

Target: Void ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(System.ExceptionArgument, System.ExceptionResource)

StrackTrace:

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)

at DAIModManager.MainWindow.BGWorker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)

at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

• 4 weeks later...

Cyo.

There is a few option.

1. Move your MM folder to example: D:/ drive.

2. Go to the Dragon Age - Inquisition\Update\Patch\ and open package.mft with Notepad++ and check the version number. If that value is 11 then fine.

- Now close your MM. Delete the Patch_ModManagerMerge folder.

- Open the MM again (Version 11 remember)

- not every mod available YET

- Merge

- after the Merge close the Debug panel and quit to the MM.

- Now go again to the Dragon Age - Inquisition\Update\Patch\ and open package.mft with Notepad++ , again open the package.mft AND rewrite the VERSION 11 to VERSION 12.

- Open the MM, Merge the mods, after close the Debug.

- Now every mod is will works fine.

3. Check the Dragon Age - Inquisition folder, how that is Read-only. If is it true uncheck it - Apply - Ok.

4. Do not forget run as Administrator.

I hope i helped.

Lily.