Graphical settings/shaders modding?

SnakeyHips

I want to see if it's possible to change the values used for the in-game settings? For instance, the difference in the LOD "Low" and "Mid" isn't much but "Mid" to "High" is huge and so wondered if there was a way to change the values used for "Mid" so that it was more of an actual middle value between the three settings? I also want to see if it's possible to change the values used for the TAA in-game like how you can edit it by changing values like the "TemporalAACurrentFrameWeight" and "TemporalAASamples" as you can in UE4 games?

Would also be cool to put some settings up even higher to create our own "Ultra" settings for those who want it.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone on here has who knows a good person to ask about this as I can't seem to find any examples of other people doing this and I think it could help cure the boredom until Iceborne releases.

Thanks!

Okay so think I've found the right files within chunk0/system/effect are:

• EffectSettingPresets.esp
  • EffectSystemSetting.ess
  • EffectTitleSetting.ets

I'm guessing just the first two would be what I'm interested in. If anyone has any tips on how to extract/edit these files in some kind of editor that'll be great!