Mod port request

earthdragon1988

Nexus does not host any console mods. You would need to personally contact the original mod author and ask if they would do it for you personally, not being put up here and Beth won't let you upload it there at all. So your best bet would be to contact the mod author yourself and ask them if they would do it or allow you to have someone do it personally and not put it up here or on Beth's site.

• 1 month later...

this man is desperate for a mod that won't work on bethnet while u can get something somewhat close to physics which is the tbbp animations as well as xp32 skeleton with the ragdolling. u don't ask for permission on here u go and directly message the author. hdt physics won't work on consoles

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone here port star wars mods to bethesda.net for fallout 4. I'll get any permissions possible. But I'm dying to have some. Also I can't contact one person modder here to get his permission dsys he can't use the messages feature.

For the future start a new thread. It is possible that the user is banned from messaging or has shut off their messaging.