A mod to mark visited doors

seppesusi

I have a personal mod that does that (among other things):

4 - [Cleared]: automatically adds a [Cleared] tag to map markers and doors of cleared dungeons, caves, etc.

5 - Location registry - a book in your inventory with a list of all vanilla dungeons, caves etc that you have cleared and a list of all locations still to be cleared.

Check "The Collector" in my Conceptual mods

I have a personal mod that does that (among other things):

4 - [Cleared]: automatically adds a [Cleared] tag to map markers and doors of cleared dungeons, caves, etc.
5 - Location registry - a book in your inventory with a list of all vanilla dungeons, caves etc that you have cleared and a list of all locations still to be cleared.
Check "The Collector" in my Conceptual mods

Great, the other features can be turned off in QQuixTheCollector.ini, if not needed:

set qq.AutoCollect  to  1
set qq.AutoSell  to  1
set qq.AutoEquip  to  1
set qq.BuildCollection  to  1
set qq.TagClearedLocations  to  1
set qq.KeepLocationRegistry  to  1
set qq.ManagePlayersWeaponsAndArmor  to  1

@QQuix This is my INI:

set qq.AutoCollect  to  0
set qq.AutoSell  to  0
set qq.AutoEquip  to  0
set qq.BuildCollection  to  0
set qq.TagClearedLocations  to  1
set qq.KeepLocationRegistry  to  1
set qq.ManagePlayersWeaponsAndArmor  to  0

Is the HOME key bound to some action in this mod and should this action be enabled for me? It seems that the key now equips something (conflicts with another keybind).

I do not remember much about the scripting details, but, from what I can infer from the INI file, the settings you posted above prevent the mod to do those functions automatically, but you still can use those functions on demand by pressing some preset keys.

Check the "Keyboard shortcuts" section near the end of the INI file and set all/some of those keys to 0.

(Hope it works)