Clay and other materials in Skyrim - ID help

wampirencja

Yeah, well, like in topic.

I spent 2 hours riding from one town to another or mining and game crashed. So I decided to eventually spawn materials, but I cannot make it work ;/

What is proper ID for clay for example? I found it's XX003043 where XX should be DLC's number but... 02003043 does not work. I got Dawnguard later, so I have two DLC's... Or maybe I understood something wrong?

edit: I don't have any downloaded content ATM - no quest nor outfits since I reinstalled game. I have Heartfire and Dawnguard. I tried replacing XX with 01, 02, 03... etc

Edited by wampirencja

Open the console and type;

help clay

or

help "quarried stone" (note single words do not need quotation marks around them,multiple words do need quotation marks around them to allow the search to work properly).

Note 2 if you ever need to scroll through results from a console search use the page up/page down keys.

You should see the codes for [misc] items,these will be the codes in your game.Then use the player.additem commands with them.

• 4 years later...

For me they are 3003043 clay, 300306c stone, 300300e wood, 300303f horns and 3005a69 straw.

To find out what your numbers are just place the item in a chest then put it back in inventory and while in 3rd camera view bring up the cheat console and click on you PC and type in inv and the last item will be that item you just placed in your inventory.

The normal placement of the DLC should go like this.

Skyrim.esm = 0
Update.esm = 1
Dawnguard.esm = 2
HearthFires.esm = 3
Dragonborn.exm = 4

Opps, Sorry I did not see that this thread was over 4 years old I only looked at the last post date.

Edited by waynefox3

• 10 months later...