Which mod organizer do you use for Morrowind?

Darklustre

I use the Polemos version of Wyre Mash. The Polemos version wasn't that big a leap for me because I was already used to the original Python version from an earlier playthrough. When I first started using Wyre Mash it took me an hour plus to read the readme, and it still took a while to get used to it, but now that I'm familiar with Wyre Mash I couldn't play Morrowind without it.

I'd suggest getting the Polemos version and spending an hour or so with the readme, and then jump in. It has some advanced functions you probably won't use, but the basic functionality is pretty simple once you're familiar with it. The only problem is that a lot of mods are packaged poorly and the archive needs to be adjusted first to be installed in Wyre Mash.

I also use mlox to help with load order management, tes3cmd for cleaning and multipatch (it can be integrated with Wyre Mash so you don't have to use command line), tes3view (aka xedit) to diagnose conflicts and load order problems, and tes3merge for Merged Objects.

Edited by Necrolesian