Fallout: Storm Over The Mojave

Macman253

Daniel sank into his seat, reaching his arm over the chair, he clicked his fingers and the maids left. Once the maids Lady Kihlkov and raised his eyebrows. " That was fantastic, 9 years on and you've still got it." He complimented. The crowd started to leave the area, exiting to the hotel area. Edited by AnotherAverageName

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" Hehehe! You've certainly have! All dem girls aint like you, sweetie. They just go round willy nilly tearing off their clothes like animals. Don't get me wrong, I like it when things get wild but I certainly wouldn't pay to watch it. Now you! You're something special!" He said, with a big grin on his face. Edited by AnotherAverageName

"Oh Daniel, you are sweet." Kihlkov said, leaning in with a kiss. She had almost forgotten she and Daniel had been together for 9 years, close to 10. Every year they each bought one another a meaningful gift, her last gift was the expensive ring she always wore on her wedding finger, while they weren't officially bound in holy matrimony, the people of Vegas referred to them as a couple- One they didn't quite understand. They saw Lady Kihlkov as an elegant, refined woman, and most people regarded Dazzle as a mobster, and a sleazy player... While the views of others were partially true, Kihlkov didn't care, Daniel was her lover, and after 9 years, it wasn't going to fade. She reached over to the table near the Chaise, and got a glass of Champagne.

Lady Kihlkov smiled, taking a large sip of her champagne, she leaned back on the chaise, crossing her long legs. "Well... I don't quite have an entourage to help me dear, i've learnt how to tighten it myself after all these years... although i did get Stacy to lace it today, it was quite a tight one today." She replied. She paused for a moment, and then continued "So, i assume you managed to clean up that spot of... trouble the other day? Anna tells me it was messy."

" Sounds painful" He said shortly. "Oh....well yeah. Some desperate beggar and his buddies came in and tried to nick some of the caps, stupid rats. People have no common sense these days...Good job that lady bouncer gal dealt with em, couple of them got a way though. Luckily they didn't manage to get any of the dosh." He said, wrapping his arm around her neck.

The deep red sun rose over the Mojave, Ronin awoke early and packed his gear. Sam trodded alongside him as he made his way along the highway, passing travelers and caravans as they stared at the man that walked away from Vegas. All of them were headed to Crimson Caravans offices or The Strip. He had a mission, to go to Nelson and kill as many of the legion there as he could.

As he got close to Helios One he saw the large billboard, he knew it was a prime spot for ambush. He reached to his hip and pulled the sawed off winchester out of its holster and levered in a round. He drew his machete and sunk the weapon into the loose soil and placed his ear to the hilt.

"Ok, our mark is down the road, when he comes close we open up on him." Said one voice, two others spoke up but he could barely hear them.

Ronin pulled the blade free of the earth, he checked his grenades. They were the standard M-67 frag grenades but the Alexander always put smiley face stickers on his grenades as a joke. He looked at the sticker, it was worn and pale with age. Ronin moved closer, keeping his footsteps light as he got close to the billboard. The voices were clear now.

"Ok, he should be in range lets go!" The leader yelled and they charged from behind the billboard. The leader had a compound longbow and a large quiver, the two women had lead pipes and a baseball bat. Ronin sprang up and charged, his first slice took the startled bandit by total surprise and it parted her head from her shoulders. The second woman swiped at his head with the baseball bat but Ronin slashed at it and cut the wood bat in half, the raider looked at the broken weapon and ran as fast as she could.

"f*** this I'm going!" She yelled.

The leader fumbled with the bow, trying to knock it as his hands shook with panic. Ronin drew his winchester and aimed. The bandit drew the bow back and fired, the arrow caught in the rifles housing and went through the metal like it was made of paper, the arrowhead stopped only inches from his face. Ronin threw the destroyed gun at the bandit and it struck him in the testicles, the bandit doubled over and clutched his groin as he moaned in pain. Ronin silenced the man with a quick strike from his machete.

After looting the corpses he found some caps, a few things of Cram and he took the bow. It was of exquisite make, the arrows were straight and the heads sharp, the bow was in excellent condition. He gladly took the bow and slung it across his body and strung the quiver to his bandolier. He remembered hunting with bow and spear, his fathers words rang in his head.

"A gun makes a man foolish. Knife, bow and spear make a man smart."

Jason was up almost as early as Ronin, not that he knew who Ronin was. The sun was just barely cresting over the hills, the sand glowed with a hellish orange light. Jason opened his eyes and climbed out of his sleeping bag. Guardian opened his brown eyes and looked excitedly as Jason. He rolled up his sleeping bag and re-attached it to his rucksack, and got dressed into his usual outfit: his Regulator duster. He fit on the gun belt, and took his scoped .44 out of his pocket (he slept with it, just in case.) and slid it into its place on his right hip. Guardian sniffed the ground and chased some unknown scent. Jason packed all of his gear back into his bag and got up to leave when he heard a shriek.

"Guardian, COME!" He yelled. The dog came out of a tent up on top of the bridge, and a surprised-looking Veronica came stumbling out in her robe.

"Your dog thought it fitting to stand on me and lick my face till I woke up!" She exclaimed, more surprised than anything. Jason walked up the hill so he didn't wake everyone in the trading post by shouting. Veronica looked at him somewhat angrily.

"He likes you." He said simply.

"Just make sure he doesn't wake me up again." She muttered, exasperated, and wiped slobber off her face. Guardian barked eagerly at her. SHe laughed a little and rubbed his head.

"I'm leaving." Jason said. She looked at him.

"Yeah, sure, don't get killed. Probably won't be going anywhere anytime soon, you know where to find me. Listen, If you need somewhere to crash, go to Hidden Valley, into the bunker with the tree-stump on it." She lowered her voice. "Brotherhood's in there, talk in the intercom." Jason nodded and walked off, heading back towards the Regulator Headquarters.

Jason had Guardian at his side the entire time, looking his usual sight as a wanderer and his dog. He noted some excited-looking figures on the distance. As they got closer, one of them pointed and began to run. Jason drew his .44.

"Dat's a regulatah!" A ghoul with half his teeth missing shouted. "Kill 'im!" Members of the Ghoul Liberation Force, no doubt. He raised a knife and charged.

Jason put two .44 rounds in him before he could get anywhere close, killing him instantly. The others didn't like this and pressed the attack. Guardian tackled one and ripped his throat out as the ghoul screamed. Jason's revolver blazed, and two more ghouls fell. His sawed-off shotgun killed two as they got close, and Guardian killed another. Jason leapt out of the way of a hatchet swing and put his weapons away. He pulled out a pair of combat knives from across the small of his back, and countered swiftly, bringing one knife into the ghoul's arm, and another into his stomach. He rasped in pain, and Jason took the combat knives out of him and shoved them both into his chest, through the heart. The ghoul tried to scream, but failed, and was dead by the time he hit the ground. Jason sheathed his knives and picked up the hatchet. That could definitely come in handy. He tucked it into his belt and walked onward, taking a swig of water as he went, and tossing Guardian a bit of meat.

He considered that the sound of the battle would attract attention. A large magnum and a handheld shotgun were not quiet weapons, and there had been a lot of shouting. Jason was wary and careful to look around constantly for any sign of attack. Quick motions caught his sight near a sign by HELIOS One, looked like another fight. Jason drew his .44 and took cover behind a rock, overhearing the fight as it finished quickly. He poked his head out cautiously, looking down his trusty pistol's scope. A lone figure in a large coat stood amongst a pile of dead raiders, a dog beside him. Guardian growled, this man was dangerous and the German Shepherd didn't like it. Jason discreetly slipped on his spiked knuckles and drew a combat knife in his left hand, just in case. Judging by the bloodstained machete, this man was a close-quarters fighter.

"I'm armed." He said, coldly as usual. "But not a raider." He added. If this figure was even remotely intelligent, which he looked to be, despite his tribal appearance, he'd know that Jason would not hurt him so long as the figure remained docile. Such a message was also sent from his regulator attire. "Who are you?"

Edited by Flipout6

"I knew Sandra was dangerous, good job as well." Kihlkov added, leaning against Daniel's chest. "Probably wasn't just the caps they were after though, i mean we are both well known around here for our jewellery, it was probably our dresser they are after, it's the most obvious place anyone would keep there jewels." Kihlkov added, looking up with soft eyes at Daniel. "I wonder how they got into the strip... Must have gotten themselves some forged passports, i tell you the quality of this place is starting to slip." Edited by mythicdawnmaster