Fallout: Storm Over The Mojave

Macman253

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kihlkov giggled at Daniels solution to problems "You never can go wrong with a bullet dear, i mean blood speaks louder than money sometimes... But the rest of the people in the strip don't have me to work my charms on problems do they?" She said seductively, planting a passionate kiss on Daniels lips, leaving a hint of lipstick on them.

"Oh, I tried being nice with these people but nothing goes through them! Apart from a bullet of course!" He laughed, stroking her hair.He sighed with happiness and slowly moved his arm down her back, returning a long kiss. Edited by AnotherAverageName

Kihlkov smiled contently, holding the kiss for around half a minute. Once they both drew back, she smiled, snuggling up close to Daniel, curling her feet up on the chaise with her, as she half lay on him. She looked at the belt he wore and commented "You still have that belt? Didn't i buy you the buckle on our 2nd anniversary? Engraved with our initials... I heard a lot of the men, and my girls talking that they are going to have a party for us, for our tenth. Isn't that sweet?" She said, looking out at the crowd, all sitting in euphoria, listening to the jazz band play.

"Yup! That you did! It really completes my suit, huh?" He inquired, admiring the belt "They told you....Those....ugh! It was supposed to be a surprise!" He said, annoyed. "Yes, there is gonna be one hell of a party. And a present or two as well!" He said, smiling. Edited by AnotherAverageName

Kihlkov smiled "That it does my darling, i've always loved your suits you know, it's what made me come and sit with you at my Burlesque part, but you never did wear the right buckle... but it's all perfect now." She said holding him close. "Oh don't be mad with them, i bet they are a s exited as you are honey... and i'm looking forward to it, you can always arrange the best parties."

He heard the growling of a dog and a man's voice. Ronin thought heavily on this, could be raiders trying to trick him but the gunshots and the sounds of battle put that possibility into doubt since one of them screamed it was a regulator.

Ronin wiped the blood free of his Machete and slid it into the sheath on his back.

"Someone who won't kill you..." He said, his usual calm tone and rough voice reverberating in the air.

" Heh, I need to loose some pounds, I've had to move to the next hole in my belt just from three weeks ago." He said, slightly worried of becoming overweight. "But yeah! I'm a party animal, baby! This ones gonna be the best one in years! And best of all, those snobs from the White Glove Society aint invited!" He said, happily. Edited by AnotherAverageName

Kihlkov looked up to him with a look that a mother would give to a naughty child "Really? Well, then we are going to have to put you on a diet, and get you active. I stay healthy through dancing, but you my darling aren't quite the Burlesque star." She said with a joking tone. "Oh good, i can't stand them sometimes, there food is delicious... but that's as far as it goes." Edited by mythicdawnmaster

" Meh, I'll just cut down on the fat..." He said, shortly. "Yup, just one White Glove is enough to bore an entire party. Trust me, went to one couple o' years ago. They just talk, walk and eat." He said. "Now lets get some privacy, eh?" He said, noticing the people leaving. " Lets go to bed, they've laid out a new bedsheet for us to....try out" He said, sexually. Edited by AnotherAverageName