Purple F****** Trees

molshin

So I've been trying to resolve this issue with my game on and off for the last 6 months and I cannot find a single solution. Basically, I put together a new set of mods on a fresh download of Skyrim after my last game became too bogged down with mods to bother with. Then I started a new play through. I made it all the way to the Vale with no issues at all. However, as soon as I stepped into the Vale I saw them. The bane of my Skyrim career. Those PURPLE f***ing TREES.

They were everywhere. I couldn't get away from them. I spent hours reinstalling whatever mods i could think of that might be causing the issue, namely Skyrim Flora Overhaul, SMIM, and ELFX. Then I fiddled with my .ini's for a few more hours. I scoured the internet and mod resource pages for any information about the issue and I came up with nothing.

I need help. I see those f***ing trees in my sleep... The issue isn't game breaking, but it has been an incredibly frustrating challenge and at this point I have to find some way to fix it. Its a pride thing.

I have a I5 8600k with 16Gbs of ram and a GTX 1060 6Gb video processor.

My game file is saved to my C: drive and the mod directory is saved to my D: drive.

I have cleaned all of my base game files with TES5Edit, but it hasn't fixed the issue.

I'm using ENB.315 and the Kountervibe Northern Lights preset.

Attached is a screencap of one of those damn trees, I had to crop the s*** out of it to be able to attach it. Other trees of the same type will load bark, however it seems as though this issue is limited to this type of tree only. All other trees appear as they should. I can upload more screencaps if needed.

I have run LOOT on my load order and it stands as follows:

Dawnguard
HearthFires
Dragonborn
Unofficial Legendary Skyrim Patch
RaceCompatability
SchlongsofSkyrim
SexLab
ApachiiHair
HighResTexturePack01/02/03
ELFX
ELFX Exteriors