World map is black and closes instantly. +compass is gone (no crash)

Sturmtruper

Title pretty mutch says it all. When i try to open my world map it will instantly close again. It doesn't crash, but just instalty close again. The split second i can see the map its pitch black with all icons missing. I thought it had something to do with SkyUI so i tried reinstalling it, but nothing changed. My compass also seems to be completely gone, even if all other UI elements work perfectly (inventory,spells,storage,dialouge etc). I have run loot, cleaned mods with tes5edit and optimized fairly well.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? What kind of mods effect the world map and compass?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue. And I suspect this is related to a persistent error I can't seem to solve: infinite load screen in outdoor environments.

I know it is some mod that's doing it, right now I was just playing vanilla game normally, but after I ticked several mods again I can't seem to find out which one is causing it.

Got the same problem, both the compass and map...

Compass i got to work with around using Ihud etc.. but the map is still a problem, Whenever i press "m" (by default button to show map) literally just a split second opens it and closes it... Nothing show's on it but the cursor it self that's about it.

Gonna try and see myself what mod could do such a thing O.o

Edit: Got this problem on SSE not LE o/

Edited by suitti