Donation Points Stats and No Ads for Mod Authors

BigBizkit

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't help but wonder if this No Ads for MA is wise, to me that was by the far the biggest reason to be premium. 1,000 unique downloads isn't very much, what kind of percentage of the user base does this cover that don't need premium anymore?

I have seen the birth of the DP system and I am glad that some effort were made to collect DP related data and turn it into a statistics page. It was not certain what happened to the DP until today. I can say that the DP baby has grown to a nice toddler today. I hope that it grows nicely. Maybe some people would come up with more useful ideas related to DP. And that it gets worked out.

I am impressed and want to show respect with this system. It is one of the features that Nexus has worked out very well.

However, a small critic. Probably my last one got lost in the curtains of the time; the DP store might need a revision. I hoped to see a sorta tab system where one tab consists of games you can purchase and another tab for charity related "products". They are still mixed up with the games and lingering somewhere on the second page.

Edited by xybolt

In response to post #73980503.

neeher wrote: Can't help but wonder if this No Ads for MA is wise, to me that was by the far the biggest reason to be premium. 1,000 unique downloads isn't very much, what kind of percentage of the user base does this cover that don't need premium anymore?

I paid for Supporter to get rid of ads. Later, I paid for Premium to increase download speed. I don't see this as interfering with Premium.