Obsolete Masters

GoldenGlobesCEO

For now I used Geck extender and ''clean masters'' in FNVedit it did clean out the packs but main dlcs still remain.
I think this might be a problem with GREETING andGOODBYE topics since I didnt uncheck dlcs when first working on a mod they were merged with my plugin and now dialogue topics from DLC such as "'NVDLC01DeanDialogue''are in my reference list (? my terminology could be wrong) should I delete them from FNVedit if so how?

Edited by GoldenGlobesCEO

For now I used Geck extender and ''clean masters'' in FNVedit it did clean out the packs but main dlcs still remain.

I think this might be a problem with GREETING andGOODBYE topics since I didnt uncheck dlcs when first working on a mod they were merged with my plugin and now dialogue topics from DLC such as "'NVDLC01DeanDialogue''are in my reference list (? my terminology could be wrong) should I delete them from FNVedit if so how?

I wish you all the luck in the world hun.

I am a veteran of modding here. I know my stuff, you were warned, listen to the others and fight your way through. or do what i told you and have no fights.

A simple thing or a really hard knocks thing is your choice.

you are fighting an uphill battle not listening to me.

Good luck.

Kitty Black.

Edited by Purr4me

I wish you all the luck in the world hun.

I am a veteran of modding here. I know my stuff, you were warned, listen to the others and fight your way through. or do what i told you and have no fights.

A simple thing or a really hard knocks thing is your choice.

you are fighting an uphill battle not listening to me.

Good luck.

Kitty Black.

Your advice was good but my data directory is a big mess rn from all the mods I installed for my playthrough before I even went modding I think It wil lbe best to play around with MO after I finish playing and make clean reinstall for now I just wanted to clean this one plugin I could relase it with DLC as masters but in order to be fair to that one person on earth that dont have dlcs yet I want to try and clean it at least

Send me your plugin, I'll fix it for you.

:EDIT:

This was simple to fix. I'll post it here for others.

You were correct, it was the GREETING and GOODBYE topics, I used the script "list forms referencing specific plugin" so I could double click what it was in the log window. Then I removed the DLC topics in your plugin from the two quests. I then ran clean masters twice, then checked for errors. All good now.

I recommend to take Stewies advice, disable the .nam files with Extender or remove them entirely (don't remove them with TTW though). Make sure you only have the masters you need enabled when creating a new plugin.

Have fun.

Clean Masters won't clean masters that your plugin has any reference to, you'll need to check for them. As for the rest, what? lStewieAl is right, instead of tinkering with all this bullshit in MO2 you just move the .NAM files somewhere else.

UN-following this thread, @Golden---see what I mean? now you pull in fish from the sea to address a simple problem and involve your self wit all sorts of input for a simple task. So the invite is still valid when you choose.

Kitty Black.

now you pull in fish from the sea to address a simple problem

Well to be honest, it was you, Purr4me that pulled said fish in from said sea with your inane rambling, to steer GoldenGlobes back on the right track.

Don't pin this on GoldenGlobes.

Now that Globes has gotten solid advice from the likes of Roy and Stewie and company, I'm sure he'll/she'll be just fine.