Fallout: Hawaii

HuzzahBritain

Fallout: Hawaii

As many people within the Fallout community will have seen, several Fallout: Hawaii projects have rose to prominence and fell in the past years. The topic of a game being set in Hawaii is clearly a popular one, therefore our team is taking steps to produce quality content for Fallout 4 set in Hawaii.

Already, several concepts exist for the story & lore of the mod, and is at a stage where production can begin.

Currently, we have a small team and are looking to expand into other branches of development and extend our current teams, in topics such as

• Level Design
  • Papyrus Scripting
  • Asset Creation (2D & 3D)
  • Sound Design

In addition to this, further team members can be accepted into our writing team and concept art team.

This community project is an excellent way to apply your skills and further your current knowledge. We would appreciate if any applicants to the project had prior experience and a portfolio available for viewing by the administration.

To apply to join our growing team, please PM me here on NexusMods where we can discuss further, or feel free to email me. I am also happy to answer any questions or queries you may have regarding the topic :smile:

Edited by HuzzahBritain