Instant CTD when entering Silver Blood Inn - Mod List Provided

SqueakyDolphin

Hey all,

I've seen a couple of posts talking about the problem I'm having, but so far none of the mods blamed for causing the CTD are ones I've had installed, so here we go again

When I try to enter the SIlver Blood Inn in Markarth, the game crashes to desktop midway through the loading screen. This is weird, since I've been able to enter other cells (including other inns, like the one in Solitude) in this same save file with these same mods installed

I have my mods enabled through Mod Organizer 2, and this crash is still happening after having tried to resort my mod load order (via MO2's built in LOOT) and trying to verify Steam files (which said all files were verified successfully, FWIW)

I'm attaching my list of enabled mods. BE WARNED THAT MANY OF THEM ARE NSFW. I don't have any Papyrus logs to attach, since even though I've seen it described several times online, I'm a complete brainlet that somehow can get a modded Skyrim to work but can't figure out how to get their Papyrus logs.

Edit: Some of the mod names might be a little weird/inaccurate. The ZIP files don't always make their file names clear, so sometimes I've had to rewrite said name so I knew what it was. This list is using my given name for some of these files, so if any look weird and you want clarification just point them out

Edited by SqueakyDolphin