Camera aspect ratio in main menu, loading screens and inventory.

Czembro

Hi,

I'm trying to fully adjust vanilla interface to ultrawide (21:9) aspect ratio. Editing SWF files is fairly easy, but there are things I don't know how to approach - main menu background, loading screens background and item card's 3D model in inventory.

From what I could gathere it seems, that somewhere in Creation Kit or cameras nif files there is a set aspect ration of 16:9, so that when the game loads with ultrawide resolution, all of the mentioned views are scaled up, so that the width will match the monitor e.g. for 3440x1400 res mentioned views are loaded with as 3440x1935, and their content is scaled accordingly. It results in 3D models used in those screens being much bigger then they should be.

Now, I know that in theory I could scale down 3D models that are used in main menu and loading screens - it's not the most elegant solution, but it works. But there is still a matter of inventory screen. I think that setting higher distance in camera nif file used in this view would do the work, but I have no idea which one is used there.

I'm attaching two images - first one is how it looks like now, the second is how it should look like.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers!