Please! Someone make a Mod for Summoning

kenichiwu

I've always had the fascination of summoning the Spirit of Valor to fight. I don't very much like the summoning of the "Shade" or the "Skeleton".

If someone can make a mod that can summon a human formed fighter/rogue/mage that would be awesome.

When I first met Spirit of Valor in the beginning, I thought that was pretty cool. How all demons have their own shapes and forms they want to be. But I was disappointed as the game went on.

Only in DA2 did some other form of spirits came in to the picture and that was pretty cool.

So,
The skills will go as this

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ability 1: Spirit Walker

No Requirements

Passive

Description: You start to wander in the Fade in search of Spirits that can empower your magic and be loyal to your cause.

Player gains Mana Regeneration during combat and exploration (With how you wander in the fade, you start to have more control of your magic. Giving you more mana regeneration during combat and exploration),

Player gets a medium bonus to spellpower. (Having gone through the fade and handling even the toughest of monsters Or even running away, you learn to manifest some magic to power your spells)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ability 2: Summon Spirit of Valor

Requires Magic 20 and Level 3

Sustain: 5% Fatigue

Description: The mage summons the Spirit of Valor to fight alongside the party. Spirit of Valor has already honed his weapons in the fade is ready to fight for the mage he has contracted with.

Spirit of Valor (Use the templar as the model)

Warrior

Sword and Shield abilities (Just like the mod Reanimation, the Summoned Valor will get more abilities as he is scaled towards the characters level)

Ability 3: Summon Spirit of Compassion (Use the mage ghost, from the beginning of the mage origin.)

Requires Magic 28 No level Requirement

Sustain: 5% Fatigue

Description: The mage summons the Spirit of Compassion to fight alongside the party. The Spirit of Compassion are closely communicated by Spirit Healers. Though Spirit healers abilities are augmented by the Spirit of Compassion, the Spirit Healers are not as powerful enough to summon them. You can.

Spirit of Compassion

Mage
Healing abilties

Ability 4: Spirit Contract

Requires Magic 36 Level 12

Sustain 5% Fatigue
Description: The mage contracts with a demon/spirit making the mage's magic overflow but with the help of the demon/spirit you dont suffer the side affect of wasting your mana.

Player gains a huge bonus in spellpower. (More than Spell Might, mainly because Spell Might can be used as a combination spell but Spirit Contract cannot. And that since so much mana is being used to sustain the spirits, a huge bonus will be added to help the mage dish out damage when they need to.)

Player gains large bonus to armor and a small bonus of resistance to all magic 5% (With how so little the ultimate ability is giving the to the main character, this talent tree is mainly for summoning.)

This ability is very similar to the Arcane Warrior but is not that close to the arcane warrior at all. This tree is meant to utilize the demon/spirits as a augmentation to the mages own power.

Both Spirits should be able to be summoned together as both spirits fight well together.

Thanks for reading. I hope someone finds the inspiration to take up this mod request.