Swap kassandra's default outfit for Pythia's robe outfit

SandMouseAnarchy

Not sure that's what you're looking for but it seems the Pythia is wearing the same dress as Kassandra during the Athenian symposium, so the texture files should be (in dlc_43\DataPC_ACD_Greece_43_dlc) :

ACD_CHF_SHR_D60_A01_DressBerenike_DiffuseMap File ID: 1645649326062
ACD_CHF_SHR_D60_A01_DressBerenike_DiffuseMap_TopMip_0 File ID: 1645649326074
ACD_CHF_SHR_D60_A01_DressBerenike_Mask1Map File ID: 1645649326070
ACD_CHF_SHR_D60_A01_DressBerenike_Mask1Map_TopMip_0 File ID: 1645649326082
ACD_CHF_SHR_D60_A01_DressBerenike_Mask1Map_TopMip_1 File ID: 1645649326084
ACD_CHF_SHR_D60_A01_DressBerenike_NormalMap File ID: 1645649326066
ACD_CHF_SHR_D60_A01_DressBerenike_NormalMap_TopMip_0 File ID: 1645649326078
ACD_CHF_SHR_D60_A01_DressBerenike_NormalMap_TopMip_1 File ID: 1645649326080

ACD_CHF_SHR_D60_A01_DressBerenike_Set File ID: 1645649326057

With Forger, I suppose it's possible replace Kass' default outfit with this dress (in a similar way to what hypermorphic did with Hades' armor for Alexios) but I don't know how. I can try to take a look at it if you want. For now, you can use the method described is this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/assassinscreedodyssey/mods/55

Makacha, that's a massive help, thank you mate!

Yes please mate, if you can find the time to take a look at the idea that would be awesome. At this point I'm assuming that the mesh, lod, textures etc just have their ID swapped in a hex editor but I couldn't know for sure without being able to decompile forger2 files and looking at what that guy did.

It would be cool though, solution permiting, to swap the robes worn under other outfits for the party dress, prostitute dress and athletic outfit in a similar way. Each under armor robe seems to have its own mesh and texture set from what I can see. (just thinking out loud)

Mate, if you'd like to collaborate/work on this together, feel free to pm me :) I'd be very interested in working this one out :)

You're right, it's hex editing but all changes are made via Forger, you don't have to import/export and modify the files into your hex editor like for other games. And you don't need to decompile anything as .forger2 files can be opened and modified with a simple text editor like Notepad ++.

About using the dress as an under armor robe, why not, but you'll probably get a lot of clipping.

I'm not sure I'll be very helpful because I don't know Forger that well, I don't use Resorep and I play as Alexios but I'll try to give you a hand anyway. I will take a look at hypermorphic's outfit swap and PM you later. :smile:

• 5 months later...

I know I'm bumping an old topic, but it's almost the only place I've found a discussion for the following question:

It would be cool though, solution permiting, to swap the robes worn under other outfits for the party dress, prostitute dress and athletic outfit in a similar way. Each under armor robe seems to have its own mesh and texture set from what I can see. (just thinking out loud)

Mate, if you'd like to collaborate/work on this together, feel free to pm me :smile: I'd be very interested in working this one out :smile:

About using the dress as an under armor robe, why not, but you'll probably get a lot of clipping.

I'm not sure I'll be very helpful because I don't know Forger that well, I don't use Resorep and I play as Alexios but I'll try to give you a hand anyway. I will take a look at hypermorphic's outfit swap and PM you later. :smile:

Haven't you managed to swap the default outfit with another one?