Modding with arms and legs pieces

Gigarton

I've a hard time trying to find a solution of my problem.

There's a mod that allows you to change the outfit in Skyhold for whatever is in that mod. There was a tutorial inside the mod files and I thought it could be a good idea doing one on my own with the HxD software.

I decided to do the Superior Battlemaster Coat, with arms and legs upgrades, and that's where the problem started.

I've been searching a way to add arms and legs upgrades to my outfit but I couldn't find anything to help me solve that.

To verify that you can add arms and legs, there are videos like

where the Inquisitor is wearing an outfit with arms and legs pieces while in Skyhold.

If you have the time to solve my problem, I would be pleased.

I'm using the HxD software and to make the mod, I used a template where you replace the pajamas.

Note: I didn't post it in the troubleshooting thread because I didn't have problems with the game, the mod works fine. I just need someone to solve my problem.

Nevermind the video, I realised the Cheat Engine allow you to wear your armor in Skyhold, so they were using it.

I'm not going to bother to try it because I'm not used to these kind of apps.

Anyways, if there's a way to wear arms and legs pieces by using Mod Maker and HxD, post it here so people can see this.

If not, well, the least we can do is to ask Bioware to allow us to wear the armor in Skyhold or create a set only to go around the map without taking resources like metal, leather, etc...