Would appreciate some help from modders for a very simple request :)

violetfirewalkwithme

Hello everyone :)

I am not a modder and I would like to create a very simple thing for my personal use. I have Jaxonz Positioner installed and so in my last playthrough, I gathered from the wolrd and from other mods that I have all kinds of objetcs, decorations, furnitures, trees and the like to build an awesome customized player home with everything that I like in it. Now I would like to begin a new playthrough, build a new home without having to go through the tedious process of finding again all I have saved before. Also everything is not available at once, for example I love Nocturnal's Shrine and I can't get it before having finished the thieve's guild quest. Anyway, as you have already guessed, I would like to "save" all my items in a chest that I could find somewhere in the world in my new playthrough. Is there an easy way to do that for someone who doesn't much about modding ?

Thanks in advance for your time and answers :)

Well you could just do everything in the creation kit and put out your own custom mod. You could also create a chest that would hold all your items.

I used to do what your doing long ago. Lost many cool setups too. Then I started using the creation kit and never looked back.