Very slow download speeds / Vortex not downloading

Storethis

What's up lads. Currently on the East Coast of USA trying to download mods for Fallout 4 and I'm havin a couple of issues. On Windows 10 with 16gb of Ram and Vortex 1.0.3. No error codes or anything.

1. Trying to download from the page to Vortex is currently a bust. The file size is represented by "???" and the progress is "Pending" & never downloads.

2. Read some forum posts, heard downloading manually is the next option. The smaller mods download fine, but it's absurdly slow at anywhere between 10kb/s to 200kb/s (at peak). Any files above around half a gig+ fail more than halfway through after 30 mins, such as FO4 Seasons or Armor and Weapon Keyword.

FNV mods were working fine a couple of days ago, but now don't seem to be working either. Overall a pretty asubstantial bruh moment, so thanks for the replies in advance.

What's up lads. Currently on the East Coast of USA trying to download mods for Fallout 4 and I'm havin a couple of issues. On Windows 10 with 16gb of Ram and Vortex 1.0.3. No error codes or anything.

1. Trying to download from the page to Vortex is currently a bust. The file size is represented by "???" and the progress is "Pending" & never downloads.

2. Read some forum posts, heard downloading manually is the next option. The smaller mods download fine, but it's absurdly slow at anywhere between 10kb/s to 200kb/s (at peak). Any files above around half a gig+ fail more than halfway through after 30 mins, such as FO4 Seasons or Armor and Weapon Keyword.

FNV mods were working fine a couple of days ago, but now don't seem to be working either. Overall a pretty asubstantial bruh moment, so thanks for the replies in advance.

Someone is also complaining about slow download speeds in the Feedback forum.

I suspect it's a system wide problem

Someone is also complaining about slow download speeds in the Feedback forum.

I suspect it's a system wide problem

hmm maybe. Twas doin this last night too, but was worse at like 1-3am EST

My download speed only 56+-KB/s Orz