a transgender inquisitor

vidyagamesarecool

Genuine question: Why would an (overtly) female character even want to be referred to as "he/him"? In my experience, if one is trans one presents as one's preferred gender, and expects the preferred pronouns. Presenting as the opposite gender seems... deliberately confusing. :huh:

Genuine question: Why would an (overtly) female character even want to be referred to as "he/him"? In my experience, if one is trans one presents as one's preferred gender, and expects the preferred pronouns. Presenting as the opposite gender seems... deliberately confusing. :huh:

it's less about presenting female and more about having a similar frame. i like making my inquisitors close to what i look like, but the male models never look close to me

it's less about presenting female and more about having a similar frame. i like making my inquisitors close to what i look like, but the male models never look close to me

It might be possible to switch the gender flags with the save editor. However, you might also have issues with the voice also switching as well.

This would also likely affect your romance options. That's obviously fine if you want to play a trans man that romances Dorian or Cassandra, but not if you want to romance Cullen, Blackwall, Sera, or Solas. (I don't know if there is a DAI version of the equal love DAO mod.)

@vidyagamesarecool;

Search the Nexus DAI mods for "MRM" (Multiple Romance Mod) and the various "Bi" options.

Combined with nightscrawl's suggestion above, you might be able to achieve what you're after. :smile: