Modding Soldiers, weapons and items

versengeteriks

to mod an item to go in the pistol slot. shotgun/arcthrower and in my case sniper rifles too. you need to have eWP_Pistol. only issue here is that is has some problem in game recognising when the "pistol" is out of ammo and also gets the switchable weapon icon wrong, and some times even when that weapon is supposedly empty it still allows shots. The ingame graphics end up being a melding of your primary and secondary weapon.

Have you got This working with a Shotgun?. I tried it I could equip the shotgun in the pistol slot, but during missions I could not switch to the shotgun. The icon was correct for the shotgun in mission. I was using an xbox 360 controller.

Edit: I just got it working I had replaced the eWP_Assult line I just tried again with it left in works as you indicated Thanks.

Edit 2: The Shotgun Equips and I can use it but I can't switch back to my main weapon, and as you suggest the graphics are glitchy. Do you have the same problem when you use the sniper rifle?

Edited by Illuminate

to mod an item to go in the pistol slot. shotgun/arcthrower and in my case sniper rifles too. you need to have eWP_Pistol. only issue here is that is has some problem in game recognising when the "pistol" is out of ammo and also gets the switchable weapon icon wrong, and some times even when that weapon is supposedly empty it still allows shots. The ingame graphics end up being a melding of your primary and secondary weapon.

Have you got This working with a Shotgun?. I tried it I could equip the shotgun in the pistol slot, but during missions I could not switch to the shotgun. The icon was correct for the shotgun in mission. I was using an xbox 360 controller.

Edit: I just got it working I had replaced the eWP_Assult line I just tried again with it left in works as you indicated Thanks.

Edit 2: The Shotgun Equips and I can use it but I can't switch back to my main weapon, and as you suggest the graphics are glitchy. Do you have the same problem when you use the sniper rifle?

edit 2: yup. the graphic is a mix of sniper weapon and your backup. I find sometimes the game gets confused when it comes to which weapon needs a reload. so try reload the equipped weapon first if possible then try to switch. ive never had it "stick" permanently.