Welcome to the Red Dead Redemption 2 forums

Site Bot

Welcome to the Red Dead Redemption 2 forums on Nexus Mods.

We keep all discussion for new games to a single forum to make early discussion on the game easy to browse through and find. If the game becomes particularly popular on these forums then we will manually add more forum categories to help split up the various discussion topics a little bit more.

But for now, please chat about anything and everything related to Red Dead Redemption 2 in these general discussion forums.

Please remember our Terms of Service when you're talking on these forums as we very actively moderate and enforce our rules here!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Request for a mod which fixes the 12 frame lag between key presses and game response. It is supposedly an intentional effect to make the game slow and artistic. But most players are already facing additional input lag due to low framerate and VSYNC. So reducing inherent frame lag would be great.

• 2 months later...

If RDR2 doesn't make you hate Dutch Van Der Lynde (sp?), nothing will.

Would have been nice to play this one first then RDR second so you can actually understand why you dislike/hate Ducth...

I am almost finished with chapter 6....looking forward to the next 2 chapters...then I will go back and play RDR (again for the 100th time)...

V/R,

pops

• 6 months later...

Hi guys!!

i need a lot of helpðð

i have lenny simple trainer mods and when i try to replay missions with a model the game instead loads me only the outfits of arthur and not that of my models.

I have seen some videos and they all manage to redo the missions with the various clothes of the chosen model

what could it be?

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey all.. If there is anyone out there who is able to make a mod so that there are more O'Driscolls, Lemoyne Raiders and / or regular bandits and scum out on patrol / roaming around.. That would be great !!

i'm getting kinda tired of doing bad things to good people..I could easily get a crapton of more hours out of the game that way, I love nothing more than to beat up and kill some rival gang members or nutjobs.

I really hope any modmaker could read and produce this, that would be wicked ! And make my life any i hope others aswell very happy with this..

Thank you! And y'all have a nice and safe day out there.. Wherever you are !

• 2 months later...

Hey all.. If there is anyone out there who is able to make a mod so that there are more O'Driscolls, Lemoyne Raiders and / or regular bandits and scum out on patrol / roaming around.. That would be great !!

i'm getting kinda tired of doing bad things to good people..I could easily get a crapton of more hours out of the game that way, I love nothing more than to beat up and kill some rival gang members or nutjobs.

I really hope any modmaker could read and produce this, that would be wicked ! And make my life any i hope others aswell very happy with this..

Thank you! And y'all have a nice and safe day out there.. Wherever you are !

amjm transport mod should give you all you want