Download system overhauled on site and in NMM

Dark0ne

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't really noticed any changes except for the "Download Speed" and "Go Faster, Go Premium!" button at the bottom and the latter annoys me, so I'm gonna stick to NMM 0.21.0.

That's your choice, but the new download services are completely new, so when we turn off the old download services 0.21.0 will no longer work as a download manager.

Sweet!

Also, now that TES5Edit is out... any plans to allow for users to report dirty edits in mods? I know we can contact the mod creator through the comments, but a small button "Report as dirty" would be nice, and serve the whole community.

Thanks!

That's your choice, but the new download services are completely new, so when we turn off the old download services 0.21.0 will no longer work as a download manager.

Won't really change the way I use NMM, I download most mods from the site and then add the archive containing the mod to NMM.

Unfortunately, as far as Skyrim Nexus is concerned, our old friend nginx 500 internal server error is back again. Which is a bit of a pain in the derriere since I can't get on the site to check on some stuff, not for that matter take a peek at meh mod...

Great work all involved, as usual. Onwards and upwards!

In case anyone is thinking about it, I can only say that I have been very happy since I supported nexus financially, considering the benefits that come with it, and the satisfaction that I am supporting the best modding community infrastructure around.

Edited by nynik