Spoilers from beta 1.8

Mardoxx

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally this sounds like the first DLC I would actually want to have. I'm not into Vampires, can already build my own house, soo... but battling on a dragon, that would be something. I've always felt like it is weird that after defeating Alduin I am not able to form some kind of real alliance with the other dragons. Count me in....even though I anticipate having to restart and rebuild my game all over, arm wrestle my game into submission, again...:rolleyes:

Great find! I hope the castle will be made from new meshes. And has a drawbridge. Modders need more castle stuff to work with.

Castle Karstagg is made out of ice. This is what it looked like in Morrowind/Bloodmoon;

http://images.uesp.net/0/0f/BM-place-Castle_Karstaag.jpg

So I'm pretty sure you're not going to get what you're looking for from that. :P

Personally this sounds like the first DLC I would actually want to have. I'm not into Vampires, can already build my own house, soo... but battling on a dragon, that would be something. I've always felt like it is weird that after defeating Alduin I am not able to form some kind of real alliance with the other dragons. Count me in....even though I anticipate having to restart and rebuild my game all over, arm wrestle my game into submission, again...:rolleyes:

...or better yet, fighting as a dragon :woot:

...so excited to (possibly) visit morrowind again!

Edited by squeezeecheese

Are they gonna fix the mouse pointer overlapping the game window when you alt+tab out without opening console first? because that crap is really annoying, only way to fix it if you forget to open the console is to reload skyrim.

That seems more like a Windows issue. Alt-tab is overriding the Skyrim engine. I can't see them fixing something they never meant to include.

Boo. I wanted to return to Cyrodiil on a wave of euphoria and wage a war of succession for the throne.

Same here - I'd rather get back to Cyrodiil and kick some Thalmor asses there, but I think Solstheim and/or northern Morrowind would be something nice, too. Even more so as I've never actually played neither Morrowind nor Bloodmoon (I know, shame on me); to be more precise, I started TES III, but for reasons I don't remember anymore never have finished it. Nevermind - I just wanted to say that to me, it would be like two games in one: all of Skyrim plus a little bit of Morrowind. Can't wait.

I have just one question to someone who knows TES lore better: correct me if I'm wrong on that, but wasn't Solstheim given to the Dunmer by the Nords after Vvardenfell erupted and Morrowind itself became an inhospitable wasteland?

Edited by Inquart

I have just one question to someone who knows TES lore better: correct me if I'm wrong on that, but wasn't Solstheim given to the Dunmer by the Nords after Vvardenfell erupted and Morrowind itself became an inhospitable wasteland?

Yes it was, though that was a long time ago, and the Dunmer have done much rebuilding in Vvardenfell, and Morrowind proper, so their presence may be diminished somewhat.

Edited by sajuukkhar9000