Compiled list of DefaultGameCore.ini settings and their funtions

Xionanx

iMobility=1 Doesn't seem to increase mobility in my case :sad:.

Actually, I don't recall that anyone ever investigated what the "iMobility" property is supposed to do. (Is it an increase to the distance moved, or the ability to fly, or what?) What we have found is that some properties are linked to specific armors, characters, or weapons, and this may be controlled in "native functions" which we cannot examine. They are not activated simply by including the property. Also it matters whether you are playing EU or EW.

-Dubious-

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted48162018

People, I am begging for help, I have a problem with the game . "example! Nigeria withdraws from the board!"

"The Xcom project lost the country's trust: the country withdrew its entire financial support." I have every few days!

which line is responsible for this! in the file: "DefaultGameCore" wants to change it. please help !

Nigeria had only one line of panic !! And even the country was not threatened!!

http://i67.tinypic.com/2vaf9fm.jpg

And my second question, what is it for ??

SECTOPOD_ALLOYS=60 ; 6 ?
MECHTOID_ALLOYS=60 ; 6 ?
MECHTOID_MELD=60 ; 6 ?
Edited by Rambo1988

First off, this isn't the correct thread to ask such questions. It's for discussing discoveries about the DGC.INI file. Note the date of the post prior to yours. It's over two years old. (The results of that thread's discussions have been organized and posted to the Nexus wiki in the article "DefaultGameCore.ini settings - XCOM:EU 2012". It includes the descriptions of the "alloys" you are asking about. Note that anything in a line after a ";" is a "comment" and ignored by the game engine.) Please see the Nexus "Terms of Service" about not resurrecting old threads. The primary reason is that the original thread participants are seldom still around, and it is unlikely that you have exactly the same setup. Details matter.

Second, that is not a DGC.INI issue, or even a "problem". Assuming you are just starting the game, it's a scripted event which is not affected by any alterations to the DGC.INI file. The game will always have a random country "defect" for no apparent reason early in the course of events as that is where the aliens build their base. There are other "scripted events"; some of which are calendar based and others dependent upon actions you take.

In addition to the Nexus wiki articles, you should also bookmark the "UFOpedia" wiki which includes more descriptive but less technical things like a "strategy guide".

Finally, this is an old game and there is very little activity in the forum. It's often weeks between questions, so don't expect a response any sooner than 24 hours. The most common questions have been answered in the wikis previously linked. If you do still have a problem, minimize the time spend resolving it by providing ALL the information requested in the wiki "How to ask for help" article. Don't forget to identify things that do not appear in the "load order", such as if you are using a 4GB Patch, "Script Extender" and it's related plugins, texture replacements (specifically their larger image sizes: 1024x1024, etc.), and "post-processors" like ENB or SweetFX.

-Dubious-