Vortex not transferring save games

adventurer66

Guest deleted34304850

stop making stuff up to cover up your own ineptitude. there is no way, no way at all, vortex did a complete wipe of anything. if you knew anything about even the most basic concepts of how data is stored, you would know how stupid you're coming off right now.

Ummm, who's the technophobe? You do understand how SDR (Stellar Data Recovery) works, right? I did 2 recovery tasks, targetted (just directories used by FO4 and Vortex) and a generic task (all HDs) which took 5 hours to complete. Maybe you need to invest in some reading comprehension lessons to fully understand better what I reported?

And why start my own thread when this one is very close to what happened in my situation, did not transfer files (but also deleted them in this instance)? So why be redundant?

As for the 'hostile' replies, only returning the ethos in which you answered by original post/rant, but I will apologies for not taking to 'heart' your initial attempt to assist, which was, it seems, aimed at people who are not that 'comfortable' with doing their own research and utilising their own knowledge to fix/alleviate the problem that has arisen.

TL;DR - Re-read my post, then re-read yours and see why I think you need reading comprehension.

Cheers

LOL, for someone who 'knows what they're doing", you're the ONLY one who has claimed this problem.

Talk about killing a mosquito with a sledgehammer., if you knew what you were doing, you wouldn't have wasted 5 hours doing a complete system restore of all your hds.

I did 2 recovery tasks, targetted (just directories used by FO4 and Vortex) and a generic task (all HDs) which took 5 hours to complete

Anyway, I won't waste anymore time on someone who can't even work a mod manager.

I've blocked you from further attempts to communicate with me.