Alien base (Spoiler)

Kalec84

Contains spoiler about the game, I hope this is the right section for this "outburst":

Really sorry for the bad english...

Only one alien base in all the game???

Are you kidding me? ok, i can let pass the action point changet into 2 action, in some ways is better, i "can let pass" that there is only one base, at the end there is a lot of thing to do for just one, I "can bear" with the "only one transport veicle and 6 mens limit"...

But... ONLY ONE alien base on the entire planet? and during the entire game no ufo have attacked my base... i've played only in classic, but i don't think that this things would change at high diffucult.

I have no word to tell how much i'm disapponted... this is not x-com, this is his shadow and nothing more ç_ç please someone take a gun and force them to take out a CK fot this game, is my only hope ç_ç

Contains spoiler about the game, I hope this is the right section for this "outburst":

Really sorry for the bad english...

Only one alien base in all the game???

Are you kidding me? ok, i can let pass the action point changet into 2 action, in some ways is better, i "can let pass" that there is only one base, at the end there is a lot of thing to do for just one, I "can bear" with the "only one transport veicle and 6 mens limit"...

But... ONLY ONE alien base on the entire planet? and during the entire game no ufo have attacked my base... i've played only in classic, but i don't think that this things would change at high diffucult.

I have no word to tell how much i'm disapponted... this is not x-com, this is his shadow and nothing more ç_ç please someone take a gun and force them to take out a CK fot this game, is my only hope ç_ç

yes, and the end is best XD

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah... no base assaults, that disappointed me really... I love building bases only to have to defend it from incursion!!! Oh well... we need mods, and for that, we modders need help so we can remake X-com (again)

It's a solid game but it definitely has features I don't see why it had to be "streamlined". Reminds me of Mass Effect 2 when they took out armor, squad customisation and weapon customisation -> Mass Effect 3 however hit the sweet spot!!! Except for that empty ending - but that's fixed now

Skyrim would be dead for me after a few playthroughs if it wasn't for the constant mods and nexus. X-com needs the same, I reckon the devs did a fine job balancing it out for the hardcore fans and the newcomers, they knew they can't please everyone, but hell if only they release modding tools they WILL be pleasing everyone!