RayRoD's Dynamic Space back ported to Visions.

northener69

Here's some screenshots of RayRoDs Dynamic Space i back ported to Visions because i'm impatient. He said he's releasing for Visions but thought i'd edit my own, that way i can have what i wanted from it. RayRoD knows i've ported it and i won't release anything to any Visions players. I respect his hard work and i'm not one for pinching someone elses and saying it't mine.

Credit to RayRoD, what he's done and how many files he's edited deserves credit. And obviously to HG for creating the game, a game that's as much fun editing as it is playing.

I'll add more as i go, but these two show for the first time, again for me a planet that actually looks and feels hot when previously it just didn't feel that way.

I've actually tinkered a little with the fog settings since these pics were taken but yeah RaYRoD has put some work in. I also edited the terrain as RaYRoD's edit removed those huge floating rocks which i'd built my base on and a few other things, terrain and slopes were affected so i had to change that. My base was floating in mid air. :ermm:

No-Man-s-Sky-20-10-2019-14-13-03.jpg
No-Man-s-Sky-20-10-2019-14-15-41.jpg
Credits to monkeyman192 who without his mbincompiler we wouldn't have any mods at all.
A link to hosting site I thought I should leave in. Fairs fair as they say.
Edited by northener69

Here's RaYRoDs vibrant map, the star colors just look so vibrant as opposed to the dull looking original. He's made spiral versions as well but i settled for this one although slightly edited to suit my needs. I've used icons from Beyond as they're better quality than Visions.

No-Man-s-Sky-23-10-2019-18-03-00.jpg

Edited by northener69