Mysterious Malfunctioning of (ENB) Depth of Field

Zhalkrod

Hey, everyone. There are two major errors keeping me from enjoying my heavily modded Skyrim that I have poured hours of my life into figuring out to no avail. The major one is the mysterious and sudden malfunctioning of my ENB's depth of field feature. I would love to solve the issue as DoF magnifies my Skyrim experience by adding its beautiful aesthetic.

For no apparent reason, especially on the side of a cliff, the screen will blur up as if something is directly in my character's face. The latest mods I've added is Dance For Me - Dance For You (Which is my other major issue), No Spinning Death Animation, Daedric Cloaks, and Culling Data Glitch Fix. I feel like I started seeing the issue after Culling Data Glitch Fix, but I've completely uninstalled and even deleted the mod and the problem persists. I have no idea where to pinpoint the source of my anguish.

The depth of field feature works mostly fine, it just blurs up seemingly at random, or mainly when looking over the edge of a cliff. It's annoying, I hate it, it wasn't there and I want it gone. Any help would be IMMENSELY appreciated.

Here is a link to the post about my other unsolvable problem which involves an inconsistency in FNIS animations.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/8092128-heroic-assistance-required-fnis-inconsistency/

Edited by Zhalkrod