• Please log in to reply
418 replies to this topic

Thraxbr

Thraxbr

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Is there a command to increase the level cap? i'm at 30 and i want to keep gettin exp

stoker25

stoker25

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 301 posts
In response to post #74555103.

Spoiler

Maybe try the older launcher (the one in "Old files" section on the files page) with SunBeam's unlocker, some people have had better luck with that.

stoker25

stoker25

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 301 posts
In response to post #74549508. #74553013 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

If they'd wanted to, enabling dev console on Shipping UE4 builds isn't that difficult as far as I know - devs just have to define the "ALLOW_CONSOLE_IN_SHIPPING" as 1 in the game projects build properties.

There's probably a lot of reasons why they didn't do that though: maybe licensing terms didn't allow them (I heard the reason a lot of UE3 games didn't include editors is because Epic charged more for devs to release that with their games - wouldn't be surprised if they still do this for UE4 too, but maybe dev-console ties into that as well), maybe Obsidian were worried about needing to provide support for the console too, or perhaps they just didn't want people messing with the game this early - I mean one of the first things people asked for was the command to remove flaws, pretty much killing the point of the flaw system in the process (though that reasoning is a bit silly considering people were making CE tables for the game on like day 1 :P)

Or maybe a completely different reason entirely, those are just some semi-educated guesses, I won't claim to know their reasons for definite.

At least they left a lot of the console commands functional though, but it'd be awesome if they unlocked the console natively in a later update or something (along with enabling commands like QuestListAll etc)... I wouldn't really hold my breath on that though.

BuckWatson02

BuckWatson02

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
In response to post #74549508. #74553013, #74559203 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

thanks for the reply guys I guess ill keep an eye on this n what other mods come out n the next few months I want to see more than just reshades

BuckWatson02

BuckWatson02

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
In response to post #74558933.

Spoiler

I believe 30 is at the limit im there as well and I haven't gone past it

LordEveningshade

LordEveningshade

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
Found a way to find unique weapons (maybe armors, haven't searched for them yet) in the names dump. Open the NamesDump.txt file, then do a ctrl+f for the find function. Search this line:

/Game/Blueprints/WEAP/Hndgn (HndGn is the starting code line for all weapons in the NamesDump doc, you'll find the rest in a paragraph or two)

That'll direct you to a start of a ton of weapons variables, and you can explore to your heart's content.

If you want a little guidance on how to find specific items based on what I've been able to suss out after looking through this area of the doc pretty thoroughly, read on.

Basically, if you want to find a specific weapon in that set, you've gotta look for it as of now, because I couldn't find anything online that shows the ID lines yet. DO NOT try and add an item that utilizes any line of code that's really long, or that includes any keywords like Visuals, Animations, Base, or Blueprint. The codes you're wanting to find are not insanely long. You can either scroll down or take your chances by using the find function to find a specific weapon that you want, but the codes that you're looking for are reliably in this area, and by using the find function of txt files without knowing what else is in the dump, you'll probably find yourself taken away from this area of the doc that shows the weapon code lines. You want to narrow down the type of weapon you're looking for. The doc uses the following lines in the 4th subcategory of the code-line as showed above in the line you copied to find this part of the doc: Hndgn for Hand Guns, HvyWpn for Heavy Weapons, LngGn for Long Guns, MeleeHvy for 2-Handed Melee, MeleeLt for 1-Handed Melee, in that order from top to bottom.

As an example, to guarantee that you're going to do this correctly, look up the line;

Fiver

after you've looked up the line I put above, as that'll ensure you're in the right place in the doc. You should see a group of code that looks like this:

[00361260] /Game/Blueprints/WEAP/Hndgn/Revolver/SC_Revolver/Variants/SC_Revolver_Uni_EV1_Fiver.SC_Revolver_Uni_EV1_Fiver
[00361261] /Game/Blueprints/WEAP/Hndgn/Revolver/SC_Revolver/Variants
[00361262] /Game/Blueprints/WEAP/Hndgn/Revolver/SC_Revolver/Variants/SC_Revolver_Uni_EV1_Fiver
[00361263] SC_Revolver_Uni_EV1_Fiver

The numbers on the left may be different, but this'll show you're in the right place. Take a look at the first line in this grouping:

[00361260] /Game/Blueprints/WEAP/Hndgn/Revolver/SC_Revolver/Variants/SC_Revolver_Uni_EV1_Fiver.SC_Revolver_Uni_EV1_Fiver

The line of code here shows us a few things:

1. You're looking at weapons in the game (WEAP)

2. You're looking at a Hand Gun (Hndgn)

3. The specific type of handgun you're looking at is a revolver (Revolver)

4. You're looking at a Spacer's Choice Brand Revolver (SC_Revolver)

5. You're looking at a variant of a Spacer's Choice Revolver that is likely unique (SC_Revolver_Uni)

By all this information, we can safely assume that this group of code is talking about the Unique Spacer's Choice Revolver, Fiver!

If (and ONLY if, you don't want to accidentally add an invisible item to your inventory and have to reload a save to get rid of that extra weight you're carrying, if that can even happen with this engine) you're reasonably certain that this line of code is dealing with the Fiver Revolver, and you reeeeally want that Revolver (or the weapon that you've looked for), then you're good to imput the line of code in that group that is the "ID Code" for that item! In this case, the pertinent line would be:

SC_Revolver_Uni_EV1_Fiver (the last line of that little info group)

Put this line after the AddItemDebug command and add it to your inventory, and be sure to add a 1 to the end of it all. The final command would look like this:

AddItemDebug SC_Revolver_Uni_EV1_Fiver 1

And BOOM, you've got yourself a fancy new Fiver!

If you think this may look self-evident, then you're right, in this case, as the name of the item (Fiver) is included in the code of the item. But look at the next type of weapon under the rest of the Revolvers, and skip any grouping that has a short-line underneath that uses the keywords Visuals, AnimBP, Charge_Curve, WeaponAnimations, or Base:

[00361301] /Game/Blueprints/WEAP/Hndgn/Science/FORCE_Phlogisynchotron/Variants/Cleo_Phlogisynchotron_Weapon_T1.Cleo_Phlogisynchotron_Weapon_T1
[00361302] /Game/Blueprints/WEAP/Hndgn/Science/FORCE_Phlogisynchotron/Variants
[00361303] /Game/Blueprints/WEAP/Hndgn/Science/FORCE_Phlogisynchotron/Variants/Cleo_Phlogisynchotron_Weapon_T1
[00361304] Cleo_Phlogisynchotron_Weapon_T1

What weapon do you think that is?

If you said the Ulti-Nature by Auntie Cleo, you'd be right! But you probably didn't get that by just looking at it, you likely had to look up the Phrase "phlogisynchotron outer worlds" to understand that that phrase deals with the Vulcan's Hammer quest.

They're not all so easy to spot, but if you narrow down the Skill, Type, and Brand of the weapon you're wanting, then you should be good to dig through the lines of code and find what you're looking for.

If this helped you, great, I'm happy. If not and this is already known info for everyone, then that sucks, I've wasted a ton of time making this comment (more like info dump), and I should've looked for item codes online harder.

Peace!

Update: Found the same thing for armors, check in

/Game/Blueprints/Armor

for what you're wanting.

Edited by LordEveningshade, 01 November 2019 - 09:28 PM.

Astaldo711

Astaldo711

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 63 posts
In response to post #74555103. #74558973 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Thanks, tried the old version but still didn't work.

Lureman

Lureman

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
In response to post #74555103. #74558973, #74567398 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I got the same thing going on.

chugs1984

chugs1984

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Does anyone know the console commands to restore a dead companion?

Anyone? I lost Parvati to a bug where i went to Roseway, didn't select her. When i got back to the ship, and went back out again she was no longer in the companion selection (nor on the ship).

Edited by chugs1984, 03 November 2019 - 01:36 AM.

Jane1986

Jane1986

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 20 posts
so my problem with getting the object and item dumps seems to be that the windowsapps folder that gamespass installs games to can't be edited by anything no matter how hard you screw around with permissions and settings. so even though both utilities can create these dump files, on gamepass it can't actually save them to the game folder. does anyone know a way to change the output folder for these dump files, a way to actually give you full edit permissions to the game folder? or, as I initially requested, could someone just upload the two files so us gamepass users who don't trust Epic can join in on the egg hunt for console information? I'm not great at a lot, but finding usable info in a dense technical file is one of the skills I have cultivated.

Edited by Jane1986, 02 November 2019 - 02:34 AM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.933 seconds