Help!-Unknown Settlement Mod

TheSmurfDude

Hey guys, new to this but I need some help.

So currently in my game I have these extra settlements added in by a mod, but now I want them gone. The problem is I have no idea what mod it is and I'm struggling to find it in any search I use. It's adding locations such as "Concord House" and the house just down from Drumlin Diner, but also dozens more. So many in fact that I can't go 2 minutes without bumping into one. Anyone have any ideas what mod this is?

Thanks.

Heyas Smurfdude. Easiest solution. Disable all mods related to the issue. Activate one, go in game and test.

Quit, activate another, go in game, test.

Rinse and repeat, until you find the culprit. ;)

Also, if you're not using anything that will make a list of your load order, here's a cheat. Get f4edit https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2737/ which is the lightweight pre-cursor to the CK. When it loads up, it will show ALL the mods that you have installed, in their current load order. Then you can simply screen shot that list.

Note however, that Nexus has a file size limit of a TINY 255 kb limit. So if you're wanting to post the screenies here, it's usually best to do so via a 3rd party image hosting company, or go through the trouble of reducing the image size yourself via a program like adobe photoshop, or whatever.