Mission Testing

pasmon79

Entered means a building the character has been inside, whether anything was searched or not.

I don't see any mission building specification with AllowOwned related to an infestation or an outpost.

However, AllowOwned simply allows the building to be an owned building, it is not required.

Edited by qmjs

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the fatecards lists, there exists certain conditions which displays âinfestationsâ and also deal with âoutpostsâ and they involve usage of âBuildingFlagQueryâ and âAllowedOwnedâ in a very unusual manner. Edited by pasmon79

Ok, you need to specify what you are looking at. In a thread called 'Mission Testing', it is assumed you are talking about missions.

The fatecards are simply there to determine if the player knows of the infestations nearby before issuing the warning and danger effects. If the player does not, 1-3 will be revealed.

• 11 months later...

How does Lifeline siege manages to kill soldier off-screen when not reached near home base in time even when there are no Zombies present off screen and no "Actor_Kill" command to simulate death?

Edited by pasmon79

Is the mission abort time in Lifeline siege mission is hard-coded as well(the time it needed to reach the mission site before mission expires) as the abort time in "breakdown" is fairly low and does not seem to be determined by any parameter?

Well I was referring to the timer related to warning message"Return To Mission Area" .

I was testing the mission "encsiege" in "breakdown"(YOSE) with different activation conditions. I discovered that when set the activation condition to

"EnterArea" and even after deleting the "npc questions statement", one of the "npc related to mission enclave" is inactive and always set to follow me

instead of barricading the windows and when i left for home, attempts to follow me but avoid sitting in vehicle.

On restarting the save game, everything is back to normal. I wonder why?

Edited by pasmon79