Weird Blue Tube Trees

LucAAde2

Hi guys,

I recently game back to Skyrim after a long time out, since I got a new laptop and had the urge to play it. My new laptop is a fair upgrade on my old one. I have less ram but I don't think I need much since this is the only game I play, but tell me if I am wrong. Everything else is far better though.

Anyway, on my old laptop I only really had mods that added to the immersion of the game, so I decided to see if I could have both immersion and high end graphics on this laptop. I clearly went overkill, because the game crashed every 2 minutes, even if it looked amazing. So I decided to uninstall a bunch of stuff. I have a few graphics mods still, basically the whole amidian set, SMIM and SDO and now the game is perfectly playable again. But the trees are blue and the branches look like tubes.

I have a feeling it's something to do with Skyrim Flora Overhaul, since s/he mentions people having problems with uninstallation on his/her page. I also had Parallax pine textures, vanilla trees enhanced, verdant grass plugin and immersive fallen trees. I uninstalled and deleted them, started a new save, but the blue tube trees are still there and it's really annoying. If not these, could it be a problem with amidian landscape textures? It doesn't list any requirements, I installed it through NMM and everything else is fine.

I am a bit hesitant to uninstall everything and start again. If anyone has a fix or just to tell me that I HAVE to uninstall and reinstall everything, then please help.

Edited by LucAAde2

Hi guys,

I recently game back to Skyrim after a long time out, since I got a new laptop and had the urge to play it. My new laptop is a fair upgrade on my old one. I have less ram but I don't think I need much since this is the only game I play, but tell me if I am wrong. Everything else is far better though.

Anyway, on my old laptop I only really had mods that added to the immersion of the game, so I decided to see if I could have both immersion and high end graphics on this laptop. I clearly went overkill, because the game crashed every 2 minutes, even if it looked amazing. So I decided to uninstall a bunch of stuff. I have a few graphics mods still, basically the whole amidian set, SMIM and SDO and now the game is perfectly playable again. But the trees are blue and the branches look like tubes.

I have a feeling it's something to do with Skyrim Flora Overhaul, since s/he mentions people having problems with uninstallation on his/her page. I also had Parallax pine textures, vanilla trees enhanced, verdant grass plugin and immersive fallen trees. I uninstalled and deleted them, started a new save, but the blue tube trees are still there and it's really annoying. If not these, could it be a problem with amidian landscape textures? It doesn't list any requirements, I installed it through NMM and everything else is fine.

I am a bit hesitant to uninstall everything and start again. If anyone has a fix or just to tell me that I HAVE to uninstall and reinstall everything, then please help.

SOLVED: I uninstalled all my mods in NMM. Click on one then hit ctrl+A to highlight them all. Go to the top and drop down on the tools icon and click "Uninstall" (not disable). Then I deleted my install info folder only. Leave everything else to do with NMM untouched. Also deleted the Skyrim folder in My Games. Uninstalled the game by right clicking in steam and reinstalled it. You will have to redo SKSE as well. Then activated all my mods in NMM again. Loaded back up and it's completely fixed. Didn't take too long either, just a lot of clicking lol