• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

TheArcuzHunter

TheArcuzHunter

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Creating health/stamina/magicka potions from food items like carrots, tomatoes, apples, etc! But it would need to be about 5-10 of each to be able to create a single "potion of minor health" in the alchemy lab (or a custom scripted table for this). I've been dreaming about this mod for a whole week!

• -Please I beg you- make this into a mod! And hopefully without the need of SKSE because I run a lot of non-SKSE mods on PS3 and can't run any that run on SKSE. (I really wish I could make this mod myself but I have 0% knowledge on how to use the modding tools).

(Yes, Bethesda games with mods on ps3 is a thing for CFW/HFW users, and Im on HFW! Hybrid firmware and Custom firmware is what I'm saying. If you need help with this, just PM me and I'll help you as best as I can, from scratch, I love helping! All PS3's can have HFW to run mods on your owned Bethesda games.)

Edit: I can mod, but don't know how to, plus I don't have Skyrim on PC just PS3 purchased as a disk, and can't test my results without taking hours and hours from making the .esp and moving it to my USB and then to the ps3 to check if I did it correctly... Yeah...

Edited by TheArcuzHunter, 30 October 2019 - 03:23 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: potions, food, crafting

Page loaded in: 1.111 seconds