HELP! Can someone please help me solve a few probelms?

BallTongue9420

Please, I could really use some help if anyone has the time to provide it. Iv had my xbox one and fallout 4 for about a month and half now and have never even gotten to the institute because some annoying immersion killing problem always shows its ugly head ð¥ I have literally restarted the game and changed the mods in my load order about 10 or more times and each time it gets more stressful than the last. Im really new to modding and because of that iv been experiencing several different issues. But here are the three biggest ones I'm facing right now.

⢠I just installed those 4 seasons mods (simple green, red yellow and white) as of now I just exited the vault so in game it is October which means I have simple red activated. And I gotta say, in my opinion it looks AMAZING! But the problem I'm having is with the red leaf textures on some of the trees. When im not to far away every tree still looks balled and dead.. but then as I get a little closer all of a sudden BOOM the red leaves just like appear out of no where. Idk why this is happening but it's rather bothersome in my opinion.

⢠Due to me never getting far in the game iv only ever had Sanctuary as a settlement. Iv build tons of cool buildings and stuff in my various play threws and the one problem that I can never seem to fix is again from a little far away certain structures iv built appear to be invisible. But then again as I walk closer to them (or look through the scope on my rifle) they just start like dissolving into view lol. It's kinda funny I guess but again at the same time very annoying and kills the immersion I'm going for this time.

⢠lastly and this is the one that bothers me the least but still gets me. Again, from far away if I look at certain billboards or buldings (specifically that Vault Tec billboard at the Red Rocket you can see from Sanctuary Hills.) The textures are all pixilated and moving. Changing between what they are supposed to look like and just a blank grey color.

Id be happy to provide my current load order and also some screen shots or videos of the problem if anyone needs to see them but again I ask... please, please, PLEASE can someone much smarter and more experienced with this stuff try and help me out. It would be greatly appreciated and I'd be in your debt. Thanks guys, I hope y'all have a nice day.

Edited by BallTongue9420