Follower doesn't walk, instead teleports (drags) towards me.

Serkonos

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"what your going to look for is data not default...on the right listings. Those are what you need to inspect. Not default code."

How do I search for non-default code?

I can only show what your using By the source code from a saved game file.

Any code other than what came with the game.

All mods used that change default code.

There does not seem to be any archive invalidation other than whats stored in a program produced by the websites mod installer program "Vortex", and how accurate it may be is unknown at this time.

The only thing know is that the OEM product may be fighting the NON-OEM mods. This is where, your mods have altered objects, animations within the default game codes stored in the bsa2 archives and they are taking president over the mods installed, where you need them not to take president.

I am looking through the codes, the character does seem to use animations how ever the asset manager is NOT pulling in those assets listed nor is it showing any missing, which is contradictory in reality, I can clearly see the assets being used by the character.

It was my intention to write a patch just for your instance to test this. So much for automation tools ?

all your left with is to scrutinize the code directly in sseEdit bit by bit. This is a know problem, and the game is new.

you can do this, disable al mods except what your running currently that contain the code in question and back up this saved game file just encase the things do not work out.

Your goal is to see the bug go away ,from that point, add back in and reload the very same saved game file and test, 1 mod at a time untill the bug shows up again and Identify what mod is at fault or is incompatible with what your using.

I loaded my save with only 3DNPC and Amazing Follower Tweaks (The save would not load if AFT was disabled but could be reset/disabled in game which I did last time but with no changes to the bug) and the bug still persisted.

This is where I left off @---as you can see, there are indeed assets involved and not just one instance as seen bellow on the references tab.

what program again are you using for gaming mod controls?

The-Swamp-Knight.jpg

Correct? Downloading that one and installing IT

Perhaps there is a conflict between the two ? I'll check.

Got it.

Look at this.

reload the load order so they are not in the same order. 3NPC bellow AFT or vise versa and test in game.

SSEEdit-4-0-2-11-4-2019-4-28-35-PM.png

Edited by Purr4me

I am using Mod Organizer 2

The version of AFT I am using is Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14722

you do realize the mod there is not being supported any more?

But I'll download that one and check , BTW, I will send an invite to discord so toy provide you with better MO 2 support.

And an update of that program. If you want ?

back to testing

BTW, I will not ever be using an uSleep data, I only verify things against known OEM products. What's shipped with the game.

I just read the page there about the AFT mod your using, and it states that it is forwarding data from Usleep.

there needs t be an understanding up front. I do not fix / fix it mods nor will I invest any time concerning "Fix it mods"

I invest my time in the users not their mods, IF I grant support for modders, my day's will be too long.

I rather invest in you, not them.

we seek and destroy game quirks, and find the sources as a team effort so others can follow.

this page has tiny entries and seems not to have much in assets.

Not installing any fix it mods .