Follower doesn't walk, instead teleports (drags) towards me.

Serkonos

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing happened to me when I first installed this port, it was looking for my plugins.txt in the oldrim file. I had to manually replace it.

What i will say is your not wrong, nor are you stupid your first guess was correct.

My 1rst guess is the companion you have is from this mod?

I am not going to knock the mod, Its' dated, and knowledge has increased from the day of release about a lot of things.

Not just the core parts, it's looking for scripts that do not exists in sse.

"psc"

Some one might say hey how come you didn't install all the other stuff it relies on?

I would say, "why should that be a problem ? this is new code Entirely and there is compatibility issues abound and you know it."

But as with all things, opinions are abundant as are we. people do things in haste, I don't. I stay focused.

back to work.

Mod is de-compiled as of today.

There are extra plugins that came with the mod, no doubt to fix things that did not fly right.

What I will do is recompile the basic main plugin and then de-compile the extra "Fix it " plugins and see what they Entail.

NOTE: if people Think using the steam version of this kit to create ports? your wrong. That will not work. those that think it does are always going to be fixing things.

breaking things.

This program in question AKA mod will not compile in the correct kit. it only compiles in the old rim kit. That's how I know.

75% done recompiling this mod in the new software formula's. eye's hurt.

EDIT: FULL Stop !

Permissions and credits
Author's instructions

Re-Uploading and Conversions

You are not allowed to upload this mod or parts of it to other sites without our explicit permission.
You are not allowed to convert this mod or parts of it to work on other games under any circumstances.

Artwork

For the purpose of publishing Requiem-related mods, you are allowed to use the artwork provided here. Please do not modify these images without permission.
For the purpose of publishing Requiem-based stories, fan pages, videos and images, you may use our artworks provided on this page and also create derivative works thereof.
You are not allowed to use our artwork anything unrelated to Requiem.
Crediting the artist of the work you're using would be appreciated.

Assets

You are not allowed to use any assets from Requiem for independent mods (any mod which works without Requiem being installed) without our explicit prior permission.
You are not allowed to use any meshes or textures from Requiem. Most of the textures, meshes, and artwork are the work of other people. If you want to use them, read our credits and send your permission request to the original authors.
You are not allowed to modify the Reqtificator in any way.
You can edit the Papyrus scripts from Requiem and ship modified versions with your patches, addons and bugfixes.

Compatibility patches, Improvement Addons and Bugfixes

You need no explicit permission from us if your patch/extension esp is not a modified copy of the Requiem.esp, but has it as a master file.
Artwork resources for Requiem patches artworks from Vallen128 are available at our Confluence Wiki.
We hope your work will stay true to the vision of Requiem, providing immersive, challenging gameplay.

Translations

You need no explicit permission from me if your translation esp is not a modified copy of the Requiem.esp, but has it as a master file.
Please note that you also have to translate the MCM textfile, which is located in Interface/Translations.

File credits

Please read the rather long credits section in the manual. :smile: The list of authors that contributed some of their fantastic assets to Requiem is simply too long to fit in here nicely.
Donation Points system

This mod is not opted-in to receive Donation Points

Next time try something that's more legal.

Dropped this project and deleted all files in question. I'm sorry but this is not worth my efforts.

Kitty Black

Edited by Purr4me

Suddenly my follower (Anum-La from 3DNPC) stopped walking and instantly drags herself towards me. I did not download any new mods before this started happening. I attempted recycleactor but she just teledragged herself towards me again. After using console commands to kill and then resurrect her, I then tried to dismiss her. Each time, she still teledrags towards me! I then tried to reset IAFT ( Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks) , but I got the same result. I tried set playerfollowercount to 0 and resetai, still to no avail.

https://requiem.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/RD/blog/2015/01/19/12288015/No+more+BufferUnderflows+or+unresponsive+NPCs+and+a+new+Compatibility+List