Member Titles Based On Post Count

SnowFox35

Currently I'm a "Journeyman" and I have seen many others as well. I'm assuming these are based on post count, and at a higher number of posts you can probably make your own custom title - like many other Forums.

My question derives from the aboveã¼is there anywhere that I can find a list of all member titles and corresponding post amounts required? Thanks.

- Snow Fox

Currently I'm a "Journeyman" and I have seen many others as well. I'm assuming these are based on post count, and at a higher number of posts you can probably make your own custom title - like many other Forums.

My question derives from the aboveã¼is there anywhere that I can find a list of all member titles and corresponding post amounts required? Thanks.

- Snow Fox

Check my title.

You can edit it yourself.

- Snow Fox

Check my title.

You can edit it yourself.

Thanks for answering, but I was mostly looking for a list to the non-custom, post-count-oriented titles. I'm not really sure the post requirements to progress to each tier, and was asking if there was a way to find them.

- Snow Fox

After 500 posts, you can create any member title you want, provided it doesn't violate the ToS. As for the default member titles such as "Journeyman," I too am curious about the matter. I don't know where the master list is kept, and I don't know the number of posts required for each default member title. I'm sorry that I can't be of further help to you.

Edited by Augusta Calidia

I believe it's as follows:

0 - 9 Stranger

10 - 19 Newbie

20 - 49 Journeyman

50 - 99 Regular

100 - 249 Enthusiast

250 - 499 Fan

500 - 999 Old Hand

1000 - 1999 Faithful Poster

2000 + Resident Poster

(someone please correct me if i'm wrong)

That looks to make sense. You just got it from the top of your head? (Which is kinda impressive)

Either way, thanks for answering. I was looking for something like this, and from what I've seen on the Forums it doesn't look to be wrong.

Thanks!