T-Pose with any mod installed HELP!

rezin123
Go to solution Solved by rezin123,

I installed vortex download a few mods and enabled them all i have fnis aswell as fores new idles installed the main and only mod i really want working is the dohvakiins warehouse player home mod but i tried disablign all mods but the player home mod but all npc's tpose even though the player home mod doesnt have anything to do with player models skeletons mesh etc.... i tried special edition reanimate mod to see if the would fix it but didnt work i will say im using skyrim vr but the se mods are compatible like the mod does work i can goto the player home and everything but every npc in the game tposes witch makes it pretty unplayable for me tbh any fixes you know of please help

In that case I have no idea. Sorry :(

Not sure on the Fnis downloads. Only ever used the creature one back in Oldrim.

Edit: I missed that you meant Skyrim VR. Totally out of my league hehe :sweat:

Edited by Niborino9409

Any errors or warnings in the FNIS output? Those will point to t-pose related issues in most cases. Post the FNIS output if you don't see it.

But in general: THIS IS NOT A VORTEX ISSUE. Go to the corresponding mod thread (FNIS in this case) if you have an issue. You cannot blame everything on Vortex just for convenience reasons.

• 1 year later...

Have you tried to run FNIS? Only having it installed isn't enough :smile:

My Error was more complex than that but thankyou for linking that youtube. it helped me gut 2000+ animation files that were not compatible with SE (i guess they were LE?) that were hidden in one of my other mod patches (no idea how they got in there but they are now on fire in my trash bin)