[SE]More swords like this

mamorukusanagi

I don't know if there's just a general dislike of these kinds of swords, or designs.... but I was wondering if anyone else liked the concepts like I do.

I was hoping more people would be willing to try making back-bladed close gripped swords, similar to these kinds of examples.

This is more ideal, although fully connected handle would be best imo

This one is close, but with a fully enclosed grip instead of open

Or even straight bladed cutlass style swords, preferably ones with a more broad blade.

Closest I can find near it's look would be the Dragonbone Knuckle sword from Ghosu, but always using the same sword gets old after awhile.

Thanks for your time and looking the request over.

Edited by mamorukusanagi

• 1 year later...

These are very nice swords. But I love lightning sabers. The lightsaber, also referred to as a laser sword by those who were unfamiliar with it, was a weapon usually used by the Jedi, the Sith, and other Force-sensitives. Lightsabers consisted of a plasma blade, powered by a kyber crystal, that was emitted from a usually metal hilt and could be shut off at will.

• 1 year later...

These are very nice swords. But I love lightning sabers. The lightsaber, also referred to as a laser sword by those who were unfamiliar with it, was a weapon usually used by the Jedi, the Sith, and other Force-sensitives. Lightsabers consisted of a plasma blade, powered by a kyber crystal, that was emitted from a usually metal hilt and could be shut off at will.