Mod Requests

Elitemarshal

Hello! I see that the Nexus forums for this game are pretty non-existent, but the modding community is pretty healthy (albeit small) . I love modding (though I am not myself a modder) and I love this game, and I thought it would be nice for people to have a spot to request mods! It's possible no-one will ever see/use this, but I thought it would be cool to give it a try

Edited by Elitemarshal

Sure doesn't hurt to give the game and it's moddability more exposure and a general forum sure would help.
(For anyone interested, there sort of is already a Mod Request thing, but the posts on there go towards a specific person, instead of being more general/public: https://itch.io/t/215788/mod-request)

Would this sort of forum help anything? If any modders happen to see this, it would be great to hear if people who could use this forum are even looking at it. I have some ideas, and I'm sure the community has lots, too :smile:

And thanks! Do you know how active this other forum is? It seems pretty old, and I don't wanna bother the poor guy a year after it's dead

Edited by Elitemarshal

There never really formed a proper modding community for this game, lergely due to how "difficult" it is to mod and have compatibility between them. I don't think anyone even knows this forum here exists, apart from us obviously. Your best chance may even be to ask on the steam forums of the game. That's where most mod authors and players of the game seem to be around.

• 9 months later...

Hi !

I've been playing this game for more than 1000 hours and i have still never had the Assassin event (even with 2 bastards lv11) and I had the King's guard only once.

It's simple, my lads prefer to play dices rather than being assassinated. What's wrong with them !

I'd like a mod to increase the chance of these events to occur.

Edited by gros112233

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...