Mod Requests

Elitemarshal

Does anyone know how to edit projectile speeds? I'd like to make arrows, bolts, javelins,.. a lot faster. There are mods that edit combat speed (tried faster) and there's even the official menu option, but I find none of them affect arrow travel time at all, or at least to a significant degree. The speedhack from cheat engine seems to do the trick, but it also speeds up everything else and it's aggravating because everything else seems sped up to a much higher degree and arrows still feel way too slow by comparison..

• 4 months later...

Any interest in AGOT mod? This seems like a fun idea that works well with the game. Westeros map, houses and the Knight's Watch as factions, and merc companies such as the Golden Company and Brotherhood Without Banners would fit in well.

• 1 month later...

Hello. Am really enjoying the mods as currently available. Just would like to know if anyone is planning to, or has modded the music in the game. It gets a bit repetitive.

Otherwise loving the game.

Hello, I was just browsing mods to see the different weapons available and the playability of these mods in an enjoyable experience. I saw the new matchlock mod which added a gun with an insane amount of damage to the game. I was interested to see if I could have a role playing experience of a purely matchlock merc squad but with balance on these guns. An issue with this is melee, due to not being able to shoot while engaged with melee. I do not have any modding skills but would love to see a bayonet matchlock weapon. With thrust and the spear wall abilities and same damage output as the spetum two handed spear. It would also be great to have the matchlock damage reduced to a min of 50 dmg and 70 max damage but with 75% ignores armor and 10% vs. armor. I am currently playing with legends. Thank you for anybody reading this. These are just suggestions that I would love to play around for a roleplaying experience.

• 3 months later...

Was hoping somebody could create a Mod where we could create or design our own Banner during the game set up. I know there are a lot of designs already to choose from but I thought it would nice to have your own personal banner to use and play with throughout the game.

Edited by Nagaije

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
One mod that I'm sure would be greatly appreciated by the community is a kind of cheat mod that allows players to get any amount of money they want, and disable other things like food consumption, daily payment, etc. Cheating related stuff. I know there are people who criticize cheating, but there are also people who just want to play the way they want... and that's fine with me. If this mod existed, I would just use the money cheat in a certain situation that is bothering me sometimes.
There is cheat engine, I know... but this being a mod it would be so much better!!! :D

• 1 month later...