RDR2 Mod Requests

RJW93

Hello there. So after playing the console version since day 1 of release, I have my perfect list of mods that I hope and pray people are able to make.

- Making the ebony grip much more black and glossy, like on pictures of cattlemans on google.

- Making the blackened steel much more black and clean

- A mod menu / trainer where you can set dead eye, health and stamina levels to max, set horse bonding at max, spawn any horse by name, and a weapons menu where you can spawn any weapon and set attachments etc

- The ability to put Micah's grips on our own guns, and to also have the existing honour specific grips available to any gun. And maybe even custom grips made by modders and added to the game

- To make pearl grip more of a cream colour, or again the ability to edit our own grips

- A more in depth gun customization. For example, making individual parts on guns different colours e.g. screws, the notches on the cylinder etc.

These are just some of the mods I'd love to see. I hope this game has a mod scene similar to Skyrim, with so many mods to adjust aspects nobody even thought of!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Could some with brains, talent and time please make a fix for the DS4 controller icons? The only way for DS4 users to maintain the vibration is to use a program like DS4Windows or InputMapper which are great, but RDR2 will use XBOX button icons when any Xinput is used. Being able to chose which button icons would help thousands of people.

WILLING TO PAY TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

• 2 weeks later...
Request for a mod which fixes the 12 frame lag between key presses and game response. It is supposedly an intentional effect to make the game slow and artistic. But most players are already facing additional input lag due to low framerate and VSYNC. So reducing inherent frame lag would be great.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello.

Can someone please make a mod that allow you to play on single player with the female character you created on online mode?

Not necessarily on the main but just after complete story, meaning after prologue on John Marston's story.

Also if it's possible on those random slow motion kill cams on shootings ,could be appearing your model there as well?

(then i could take those neat photos that only on the single player can be done)

Please :smile:

...or implement the character creation mod from the online as a whole to the single player.

Edited by ermacREfan

• 3 weeks later...