Subnautica Mods not working after latest steam update to Subnautica

JRu7

• 1 year later...

i just spend hours installing mods to start the game and not one mod has even worked lol f@ck modding this game i literally only bought the game on steam so i could mod it as i already have the windows version so will get a refund because whats the point of having 2 versions right lol

i just spend hours installing mods to start the game and not one mod has even worked lol f@ck modding this game i literally only bought the game on steam so i could mod it as i already have the windows version so will get a refund because whats the point of having 2 versions right lol

Did you install Qmodmanager and SMLHelper?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure Steam won't refund you just because you want to mod a game which is working perfectly at their end. Get back to me if they do LOL

Try harder to mod it. There are many how to topics and youtube videos.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...