• 1 posts

my subnautica doesnt work after the mods

lokihudson

lokihudson

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

i just spend hours installing mods to start the game and not one mod has even worked lol [email protected] modding this game i literally only bought the game on steam so i could mod it as i already have the windows version so will get a refund because whats the point of having 2 versions right lol

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Awake at stupid o'clock

• Premium Member
  • 19,603 posts

i just spend hours installing mods to start the game and not one mod has even worked lol [email protected] modding this game i literally only bought the game on steam so i could mod it as i already have the windows version so will get a refund because whats the point of having 2 versions right lol

Did you install Qmodmanager and SMLHelper?

Atromitos

Atromitos

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

I'm pretty sure Steam won't refund you just because you want to mod a game which is working perfectly at their end. Get back to me if they do LOL

Try harder to mod it. There are many how to topics and youtube videos. 

EelKat

EelKat

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

The mod creator released an update to QMods August 2021, 4.3 version fixed the issue for me: https://www.nexusmod...autica/mods/201

Jalee224

Jalee224

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

so you don't know how to click do not update in settings of game in steam profile? 

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Awake at stupid o'clock

• Premium Member
  • 19,603 posts

so you don't know how to click do not update in settings of game in steam profile? 

The thread was started three years ago

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: subnautica mods.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.091 seconds