Everquest II

Shalahandra

Started a new topic because I don't see a current one on Everquest II and I don't want to do this thread necromancy. No nekro am I. So does anyone else play Everquest II? This is my favorite online game & I have 15 characters on 2 servers - 13 on Skyfire & 2 on Kaladim.

My characters all live in Qeynos, the bright side of the game, as opposed to Freeport. We, hubby & I, did have 2 Ogres - Gorelokz & Gorralok Grymm - who started in the evil side of Freeport. But they are good souls at heart despite being ogres and so they went together through the arduous tasks of defecting from Freeport & becoming citizens of Qeynos. Some of my characters are citizens of Faydark, the fairy realms. Certainly my Fay character, little Whysperwynde Flyte of purple & turquoise butterfly wings is; but others too began in Faydark although now living in Qeynos. And some began on the icy isle of Frostfang Sea.

So if you like to play Everquest II please let me know. My guild, Grievance, is also one of the oldest in EQ2 and we are currently recruiting members and helping with leveling up. I love being in guilds and most of my characters are in different guilds. I learned to space them out because sometimes guilds disband and you don't want all your characters left hanging. That's why I like to join the older more stable guilds.

Well if you'd ever like to play EQ2 together just give me a hoot n holler .. here or at EQ2 forums or ingame. My account is Cullen6277. Character I most play is Whysperwynde Flyte.

I tried to play Everquest II and loved some features, characters and quests, but even with all the paint on it it still felt like 2004 game. For some reason even if the graphics are similar, WOW managed to look more modern not only with graphics but also with very rich background lore and quests surrounding it. Maybe because of consistency - in Everquest everything felt like on the top of something older, like one big mess, but in WOW, all quests and zones felt like they have some meaning, so it felt more immersive (atleast the starting zones).

But it is nice when those older MMOs find someone who fall in love with them.