SSE: Re-tooling the foundation for my modlist. Suggestions and critiques appreciated.

NoddingOff

I've been away for a while, dealing with real life and all the fun that comes with it. Now that things have settled down, I'm beginning to set up a new modlist for myself and am looking for suggestions, or corrections. The goal is a near hardcore experience, that remains lore friendly. Since I'm currently working on the 'foundation' of the modlist, and plan to use that foundation for future modlists, I'd like to limit discussion to bug fixes, consistency, oversights, revisions, and quality of life, rather than expand into combat overhauls, re-balance packs and the like. I'll get to those -- probably a couple weeks after I'm happy with the current list, and may or may not ask again.

The questions I have currently are,

1. Have I missed anything?
  2. Do you have suggestions to add, or remove something, and can explain the reasoning? You'd be helping me understand a bit more, and it is very much appreciated.
  3. Not a question, just my thanks for taking the time.

Bug Fixes (12) -- Self Explanatory

Consistency (08) -- Fixing minor details that made little to no sense, or otherwise improve the gameplay experience

Oversights (04)

Revisions (04) -- Things that may have been left out, restoring functionality, or things that would have been nice to have in the first place

Quality of Life (07)

Thank you for your time and input. I appreciate it. You people are, and have always been awesome.

EDIT:

Monday, November 11th, 2019

• Added Proper Aiming to Consistency category, as per Gorsha's suggestion.
  • Added Run For Your Lives to Quality of Life category, as per Gorsha's suggestion.
Edited by NoddingOff